Custom Gift Wrapping with Vintage Hat Pins

I recently went to an antique and collectible mall to find vintage hat pins to use as decorations on my Christmas presents this year.  I found a total of 13 vintage hat pins and broaches.  They ranged in price from $1.00 to $5.00 each.  I love the way they add a custom touch of glamour and sparkle to the presents.


I have a Cricut Electric Craft Cutter which I used to cut out different shaped gift tags and letters, both from glitter paper.  The tags add a nice personal touch to each gift.




I love the emerald green sparkling broach pin shown below.  I wrapped my husbands present with it, so I could be sure to keep it :)


This is just a sampling of the many presents I am wrapping.. I have several more to wrap.  I think I will be wrapping likely until Christmas Eve!


Merry Christmas to all...

Remember, Jesus is the reason for the season!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana