Getting Organized... as Christmas Comes Down

It's time to start taking down all of my Christmas decorations... and I've decided it's time to get organized!  I found these great ornament storage boxes that separate each ornament to prevent breakage. That means I finally get to throw away all of the cardboard boxes that all of my glass ball ornaments came in. Yeah!!!  I love the flexibility of these storage containers because they can be stored under a bed, on a closet shelf or in the garage... There are other less expensive options available but this version is rated high and seems to be a bit more durable.  The same company that makes these also has a storage containers for wreaths trees and a wrapping paper storage organizer that I think I will get next (shown below).  For pricing info and to check these organizers out view Holiday Storage Boxes.
Until next time...

Happy Decorating... or in this case, Happy Organizing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana